Transfer of ownership may be carried out by another party holding a power-of-attorney.
  • A private individual must sign the power-of-attorney form that is attached to the new vehicle licence. This must be presented together with the actual identity cards of the power-of-attorney holder, the buyer and the seller. The power-of-attorney form may also be obtained from the Post Office
  • A corporation or company must have the power-of-attorney acknowledged by a lawyer